Latest F1 News...

Sports with engines.

Re: Latest F1 News...

Post by Il Duce @ Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:56 am

DI Burnside wrote:Look at the state of Hamilton

I think there was a misunderstanding.
Someone said black tie and he thought "racist bastard, I'll wear what the fvck I want!"
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Dirk @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 am

So Hamilton overtook Schumacher to become the most successful driver of all time. And did it with a masterclass of adapting his driving to the situation. Superb.
I know there are some on here who don't like him and think it is all down to the car. This weekend showed that it isn't just that (even ignoring the fact the car is all the better for his feedback and input)
Dirk

Highscores: 5

Post by Aesgarth @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:58 pm

I'm a bit indifferent about Hamilton. He's undoubtedly a very talented driver. He just seems, well, a bit of a cnut.
Aesgarth

Highscores: 4

Post by Il Duce @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:06 pm

His driving is fine it's just the bullshit he spouts about starting from a council house, no money, etc etc.

My nieces husband has known him since they raced karts and he was always the one with the biggest motorhome and all the toys.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Dirk @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:52 pm

Il Duce wrote:My nieces husband has known him since they raced karts and he was always the one with the biggest motorhome and all the toys.

But that was probably after he got funding, especially after he was 13 when he was signed by Maclaren.
Dirk

Post by Il Duce @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Dirk wrote:
Il Duce wrote:My nieces husband has known him since they raced karts and he was always the one with the biggest motorhome and all the toys.

But that was probably after he got funding, especially after he was 13 when he was signed by Maclaren.

Blah blah blah. Nope.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Dirk @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Il Duce wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Blah blah blah. Nope.

Plenty of evidence online that various media have dug into his childhood and he didn't come from a rich background like most racing drivers.

So either your niece's husband's story is after he got funding, or is bollocks
Dirk

Post by Il Duce @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:02 pm

Dirk wrote:
Il Duce wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Blah blah blah. Nope.

Plenty of evidence online that various media have dug into his childhood and he didn't come from a rich background like most racing drivers.

So either your niece's husband's story is after he got funding, or is bollocks

Ah right, so it wasn't in the papers so it can't be true.
The press haven't found out he's gay yet either so they can't be trusted.
Sorry Dirk fanboy, your racing god is a phoney.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Dirk @ Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Il Duce wrote:The press haven't found out he's gay yet either so they can't be trusted.

And now I think we are getting closer to why you don't like him.
Dirk

Post by Il Duce @ Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:05 am

Dirk wrote:
Il Duce wrote:The press haven't found out he's gay yet either so they can't be trusted.

And now I think we are getting closer to why you don't like him.

Wrong.
My nephew is gay.

No Dirk, I do not see colour or gayness in a person, I just see a wanker or not a wanker.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Ghost @ Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:45 am

I would like to hear Hamilton's engineer respond in the style of Gordon Ramsay one day when he comes on the radio with his petulant sounding whining.

So instead of "copy Lewis" we get;

"Wow. Amazing. Fcuk me. JUST DRIVE THE FCUKING CAR BIG BOY"
Ghost

Post by Il Duce @ Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:59 am

Ghost wrote:I would like to hear Hamilton's engineer respond in the style of Gordon Ramsay one day when he comes on the radio with his petulant sounding whining.

So instead of "copy Lewis" we get;

"Wow. Amazing. Fcuk me. JUST DRIVE THE FCUKING CAR BIG BOY"

Laugh.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by deev @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:39 pm

I'm kinda bored with Lewis. I like sportsmen who are either funny and self deprecating or arrogant as hell and can back it up. Hes got a the record to tell everyone to go fcuk themselves and I wish he would. The thinly veiled racism directed toward him is cringey. I mean hes a bit of a fanny but senna was total arse and hes lauded.
deev
Banger King

Highscores: 3

Post by ypauly @ Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 am

Ronnie O'Sullivan summed him up best

"It is fantastic for Lewis to win seven world titles, but if your car is going around quicker you can afford to make a few mistakes and still get away with it.

It’s a bit like driving around smoking a cigar with one finger on the wheel! I think it’s difficult to say where he is (among the greats).

A lot of the sports I watch - the people that have done it, you have to look whether it’s a level playing field.

If you have a car that is going a second a lap quicker than the other cars, in theory all he has to beat is his team-mate Bottas – who seems to be comfortable and happy playing second fiddle.
I wouldn’t have felt as good about my career in snooker if I had been playing on a table where the pockets I was using were bigger than my opponent’s."
ypauly

Previous

Return to Motorsport