Trump 2020

Do you have difficulty sustaining your election?

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Dirk @ Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:44 pm

minimoog wrote:
Dirk wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:Terrifying to see America slide into authoritarianism and trying to overturn democracy

I kind of agree, but so far AFAIK Trump has just been a petulant child and tried to overturn the decision in the courts, which is kind of OK if misguided. Have I missed something where he is doing something more heinous? Because I still do fear that he will but haven't seen anything yet


I mean there's personally calling the two republican member's of the Wayne County election board after they'd certified their vote count in favour of Biden, following which call they tried to recant their approval.

And the fact he's summoned 12 republican Michigan electors to meet him in person today. I'm sure the idea of them voting to install Trump as president rather than Biden per the actual result in their state won't come up though.

All very legal and very cool.

Wasn't aware of those 2 until now.

Span, trying to overturn it in the courts is legal, because that should only work if there are good legal reasons why it should be over-turned. In fact I have been heartened by his stupid court actions being rejected. That actually gives me confidence that the safeguards in the US are working despite Trump and his majority on the supreme court.

Thats why I said it was OK. My fear was and is that he would do something more, like the 2 cases Moog has highlighted that I was unaware of
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 32707
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: Trump 2020

Post by thekungfury @ Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Dirk wrote:issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group ISIL. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"
User avatar
thekungfury
 
Posts: 38030
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Highscores: 1

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Deuteronomy @ Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:10 pm

thekungfury wrote:
Dirk wrote:issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group ISIL. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"


:D
User avatar
Deuteronomy
 
Posts: 18338
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by minimoog @ Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:42 pm

So the two (not 12) Michigan state congressmen went to see Trump as invited. Turns out they asked him for more money to tackle covid and in a statement have announced that whilst any election fraud should be investigated in the proper way whoever got the most votes as certified will be put forward by their electors, as it should be.

“Michigan’s certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation”

Actual Republican spines for once.
User avatar
minimoog
 
Posts: 10488
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 pm

So the man who lead the worst campaign ever, that was mired in scandal gaffs and negativity(when he wasn't hiding) got more votes than any president in history? Yeah right

Meanwhile the man who ran a great campaign full of energy and massive crowds, and got more votes than any sitting president ever, increasing his vote count by over 10 million when even Obama, who is probably the most popular and charismatic president in my lifetime lost 3 million votes at the same point. yest this oke lost? yeah right

So the man who has won less than 16% of counties got more votes than any president ever, a near statistical impossibility.


There was fraud, a lot of fraud, it is why they stopped the count, whether that can be proven enough to get justice we will see but there was fraud



I can't believe you fcuking clowns still think Trump is the problem, you are all either unbelievably stupid or willfully ignorant, Trump will not lose, he can go back to his billionaire life and play golf all day every day, the people that voted for him are the losers and I'm guessing they won't like being cheated. I just hope you clowns enjoy the first war Biden wages and the innocent lives that will be lost as a result, you are all as complicit as the rest.


P.S Trump does not have to concede, the winner is decided on the 14th of December, always has been and always will be, the only transfer of power we have ever seen that wasn't peaceful was the Obama to Trump one
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by thekungfury @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 pm

ypauly wrote:got more votes than any sitting president ever

You should see what the other guy got
User avatar
thekungfury
 
Posts: 38030
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Highscores: 1

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:31 pm

thekungfury wrote:
ypauly wrote:got more votes than any sitting president ever

You should see what the other guy got

Yeah some of Trumps votes by the look of it
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by manfromdelmonte @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Have you had a labotomy, Paul?
User avatar
manfromdelmonte
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

manfromdelmonte wrote:Have you had a labotomy, Paul?

Is that the best you got?
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by manfromdelmonte @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:38 pm

It was a serious question.

If there was a scrap of proof to back up your ridiculous claims, at least one of the fat, orange, loser's frivolous legal challenges would have made it past the first reading.
User avatar
manfromdelmonte
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by S1K @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

With this guy in charge of Trump’s legal challenges how could they fail?

ED0B1B18-90ED-4503-9AD8-99A2226FE581.jpeg
ED0B1B18-90ED-4503-9AD8-99A2226FE581.jpeg (26.95 KiB) Viewed 67 times
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 8165
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 pm

thekungfury wrote:
ypauly wrote:got more votes than any sitting president ever

You should see what the other guy got

Take a look at the facts

Republicans have held the senate (probably)
the have expanded the house share by 12 at least
wiped the floor with democrats on almos every measure



Yet biden got more votes than any candidate ever?

really?


REALLY?


only a Fcukin clown would say he won fairly, even 30% of Democrats admit to believing the election has been stolen from Trump and that's just the honest ones


Yet Trump is the problem?



You may want to look at Bidens transition team to see why this is happening, 30 % of his team are from or have direct links to the arms industry, they hate the peaceful Trump
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:44 pm

S1K wrote:With this guy in charge of Trump’s legal challenges how could they fail?

ED0B1B18-90ED-4503-9AD8-99A2226FE581.jpeg





He is good at taking down organised crime, his record on that speaks for itself, so if it turns out that the fraud isn't localised individuals acting on their own and indeed was co-ordinated he is the man that would be best to have on side


I have no idea how big nor how co-ordinated the corruption is, but the lack of interest from the FBI is in itself telling as they too have been leading the charge against Trump with their fake collusion shite that they are probably hoping Biden will bury
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm

The one thought I find amusing is that the 2016 election was probably corrupt too yet Clinton still managed to lose :laugh: probably as they wanted to keep the results in the realms of believability, and this time may have said to do whatever it takes



Interesting times lay ahead, whatever happens, it will be nice to keep throwing evidence of Biden's crimes and mistakes at the anti-Trumpers for a change as there is actual evidence of that and not just Adam Shiffs imaginary evidence
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Greg66 @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:02 pm

Lol, wipe-all-ee is doing his daft cnut skit again!
User avatar
Greg66
 
Posts: 3927
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Greg66 wrote:Lol, wipe-all-ee is doing his daft cnut skit again!

That all you got?
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Lol @ Biden complaining about Trump not allowing a smooth transition when the transition doesn't even fcuking start till the 14th of December.




Anybody ever heard of the office of the president-elect? no me neither, more bullshit as he can't become the president-elect until that date unless Trump says so.

There is no way this fcuking demented idiot won
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by thumper @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm

ypauly wrote:Lol @ Biden complaining about Trump not allowing a smooth transition when the transition doesn't even fcuking start till the 14th of December.




Anybody ever heard of the office of the president-elect? no me neither, more bullshit as he can't become the president-elect until that date unless Trump says so.

There is no way this fcuking demented idiot won


You are a complete idiot. What scares me is that you’re probably similar to the average Trump voter/supporter and that the US has that high an amount of retards there.
thumper
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:15 am

Re: Trump 2020

Post by ypauly @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm

thumper wrote:
ypauly wrote:Lol @ Biden complaining about Trump not allowing a smooth transition when the transition doesn't even fcuking start till the 14th of December.




Anybody ever heard of the office of the president-elect? no me neither, more bullshit as he can't become the president-elect until that date unless Trump says so.

There is no way this fcuking demented idiot won


You are a complete idiot. What scares me is that you’re probably similar to the average Trump voter/supporter and that the US has that high an amount of retards there.

And yet it is you who is unable to articulate any reason for the conclusion you have come to.


Typical of Biden supporters, just throw abuse, facts don't matter
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Bodhi @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:44 pm

ypauly wrote:Take a look at the facts

Republicans have held the senate (probably)




You understand what FACT means don't you?


Oh wait....
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14554
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Bodhi @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:46 pm

ypauly wrote:There was fraud, a lot of fraud, it is why they stopped the count, whether that can be proven enough to get justice we will see but there was fraud







What???????

You're fcuking insane Paul, that or just straight up dumb.
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14554
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Dr Wolff @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Bodhi wrote:
What???????

You're fcuking insane Paul, that or just straight up dumb.


I think he swallowed Trump, a whole one by the sound of it. Or he's had a bit too much after the England-Ireland game and wants to wind everyone up.
User avatar
Dr Wolff
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Chained to desk

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Doctor Congo @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey ypauly, Trump lost badly. I’m laughing at how his criminal gang are trying to intimidate their way to overturn the election results and saps like you are falling for the bullshit. He lost, you lost. Get over it.
User avatar
Doctor Congo
 
Posts: 7545
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Doctor Congo @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:57 pm

PS there was no fraud as all the recounts have shown. You’re a sore loser. Trump lives upto all expectations of having zero grace and zero respect for democracy.
User avatar
Doctor Congo
 
Posts: 7545
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by deev @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:32 pm

Doctor Congo wrote:Hey ypauly, Trump lost badly

He didnt really, it was pretty close. He could have left with his head held relatively high bit instead we have this mess.
User avatar
deev
Banger King
 
Posts: 15112
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Giffnock
Highscores: 3

Re: Trump 2020

Post by thumper @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:33 pm

ypauly wrote:
thumper wrote:
ypauly wrote:Lol @ Biden complaining about Trump not allowing a smooth transition when the transition doesn't even fcuking start till the 14th of December.




Anybody ever heard of the office of the president-elect? no me neither, more bullshit as he can't become the president-elect until that date unless Trump says so.

There is no way this fcuking demented idiot won


You are a complete idiot. What scares me is that you’re probably similar to the average Trump voter/supporter and that the US has that high an amount of retards there.

And yet it is you who is unable to articulate any reason for the conclusion you have come to.


Typical of Biden supporters, just throw abuse, facts don't matter

You don’t deal in facts, so no need to enter a proper debate with you. You’re just a very thick individual who thinks he’s not. SAD!
thumper
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:15 am

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Doctor Congo @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm

deev wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:Hey ypauly, Trump lost badly

He didnt really, it was pretty close. He could have left with his head held relatively high bit instead we have this mess.
It wasn’t close but it wasn’t a landslide either.
User avatar
Doctor Congo
 
Posts: 7545
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Greg66 @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:02 pm

Doctor Congo wrote:
deev wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:Hey ypauly, Trump lost badly

He didnt really, it was pretty close. He could have left with his head held relatively high bit instead we have this mess.
It wasn’t close but it wasn’t a landslide either.


Well, you say that, but rewind four years and Trump claimed he beat Hillary “easily”. And Kelly Anne Conway claimed for Trump that he had won in a “landslide”.

Biden won 306-232 in the electoral college. And beat Trump by 6 million votes.

That doesn’t sound much like a crushing blow or a landslide.

Trump beat Clinton by, umm 306-232 in the electoral college. And LOST to her by 2.9 million votes.

So, it turns out that according to Trump, in 2020 Trump was beaten very easily in a landslide.

Whodathunkdat?
User avatar
Greg66
 
Posts: 3927
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by Greg66 @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey, wipe-all-ee!

Does it hurt much?

You asshole. Does it hurt much?

It probably does.

You should buy a cushion. And a bag of ice.

Don’t worry though. The butthurt will pass in time.

But the pain of backing a crook, a con man and a loser all wrapped into one, well that will never fade. That’s just a big ol’ scar right across you. Forever.

Gonna sting, I reckon.
User avatar
Greg66
 
Posts: 3927
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: Trump 2020

Post by S1K @ Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:31 pm

I really hope you’re pulling our legs ypauly and that after Trump finally leave you’ll go “Ta-Da” and we’ll all slap our foreheads at being so gullible to believe you ever really supported him.
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 8165
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Political Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles
cron