Obamagate

Do you have difficulty sustaining your election?

Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

We can argue about Trump all day but I think we all liked Obama

However, it transpires he may have been doing all the stuff they accused Trump of

I know you lot are not keen on Dan Bongino but he makes some fascinating observations in today's episode and what we are seeing is just the start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCo5JEQc7qc

Something is definitely not right
ypauly

Re: Obamagate

Post by Aesgarth @ Thu May 14, 2020 6:54 pm

I'm not watching an hour of that.

Also, putting gate on the end of a word like it means something really gets on my tits.
Aesgarth

Highscores: 4

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 6:58 pm

Aesgarth wrote:I'm not watching an hour of that.

Also, putting gate on the end of a word like it means something really gets on my tits.

Fair enough, but this could be the biggest scandal in US history and with Biden involved could alter the upcoming election
ypauly

Post by Dirk @ Thu May 14, 2020 6:58 pm

ypauly wrote:
However, it transpires he may have been doing all the stuff they accused Trump of

I haven't got time to watch that but did he:
Deny climate change?
Have a stupid orange face and flip-top hair?
Advise people to drink bleach?
Boast that he could grab womens' pussies with impunity?
Try and intimidate world leaders with the power of his handshake?

etc?
Dirk

Highscores: 5

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Dirk wrote:
ypauly wrote:

I haven't got time to watch that but did he:
Deny climate change?
Have a stupid orange face and flip-top hair?
Advise people to drink bleach?
Boast that he could grab womens' pussies with impunity?
Try and intimidate world leaders with the power of his handshake?

etc?

I agree all that is stupid but is it a massive criminal conspiracy like what it looks like Obama was up to? I don't want this about Trump we know he's an idiot
Last edited by ypauly on Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ypauly

Post by thekungfury @ Thu May 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Well I for one trust Don Bondingo implicitly
thekungfury

Highscores: 1

Post by Damien Thorn @ Thu May 14, 2020 7:09 pm

Aesgarth wrote:Also, putting gate on the end of a word like it means something really gets on my tits.

Do you remember how incensed Ecks used to get over that? Ha. It makes me smile just to think about it.
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pm

thekungfury wrote:Well I for one trust Don Bondingo implicitly

He has certainly made some interesting observations and was saying this happened for a very long time.
ypauly

Post by Bodhi @ Thu May 14, 2020 8:31 pm

I think that it's the absolute most important thing Donald Trump and the Republican party should be concentrating on right now. What else could be more pressing at this moment in time??
Bodhi

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm

Bodhi wrote:I think that it's the absolute most important thing Donald Trump and the Republican party should be concentrating on right now. What else could be more pressing at this moment in time??

Well as they were trying to impeach him for this very same crime while he was busy getting all the right people together to fight the virus I would say this should be up there.

But this isn't about Trump, this is about the corruption of Obama and Biden
ypauly

Post by Bodhi @ Thu May 14, 2020 8:43 pm

ypauly wrote:Well as they were trying to impeach him for this very same crime while he was busy getting all the right people together to fight the virus I would say this should be up there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes that was happening.
Bodhi

Post by Aesgarth @ Thu May 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Damien Thorn wrote:
Aesgarth wrote:Also, putting gate on the end of a word like it means something really gets on my tits.

Do you remember how incensed Ecks used to get over that? Ha. It makes me smile just to think about it.

I think that plays a large role in my dislike for it...
Aesgarth

Highscores: 4

Post by S1K @ Thu May 14, 2020 8:45 pm

Stan Fandango can’t be a real name can it?
S1K

Post by Careless Whisperer @ Thu May 14, 2020 9:03 pm

ypauly wrote:Well as they were trying to impeach him for this very same crime while he was busy getting all the right people together to fight the virus I would say this should be up there.

Would those be the same people who were in the Pandemic Office he closed down, or some different people?
Last edited by Careless Whisperer on Thu May 14, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Careless Whisperer

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Careless Whisperer wrote:

Would those be the same people who were in the Pandemic Office he closed down, or some different people?

Well as this is an Obama thread I sense some selection going on

However, that didn't happen and has been debunked many many times

Obama and Biden colluded with a foreign power to influence the outcome of an election and as you have all been so against Trump when these people tried to make it look like he was doing I thought you would all be just as angry and disappointed at Obama and Biden doing it
Last edited by ypauly on Thu May 14, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ypauly

Post by thekungfury @ Thu May 14, 2020 9:39 pm

Jam Whangdingo
thekungfury

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 9:45 pm

thekungfury wrote:Jam Whangdingo

I get the feeling you aren't taking this seriously
ypauly

Post by Dirk @ Thu May 14, 2020 10:06 pm

ypauly wrote: I thought you would all be just as angry and disappointed at Obama and Biden doing it

I would be. Any reputable source supporting the allegations with any evidence?
Dirk

Post by Pigeon @ Thu May 14, 2020 10:24 pm

ypauly wrote:Obama and Biden colluded with a foreign power to influence the outcome of an election and as you have all been so against Trump when these people tried to make it look like he was doing I thought you would all be just as angry and disappointed at Obama and Biden doing it

Nah... I don't really care because I don't believe it. Come to that I didn't believe it about Trump either. People are quite happy to blame some shadowy interaction with Putin so that less attention is directed at their own home-made mess, and the US electoral system seems to be a fcuk of a mess. I'm more concerned about the involvement of the giant US commercial surveillance and propaganda outfits.
Pigeon
CTF Technical Expert
CTF Technical Expert

Post by CJ+ @ Thu May 14, 2020 10:37 pm

ypauly wrote:
Aesgarth wrote:I'm not watching an hour of that.

Fair enough, but this could be the biggest scandal in US history and with Biden involved could alter the upcoming election

And if my auntie had bollocks, she could be my uncle.
CJ+

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Dirk wrote:
ypauly wrote: I thought you would all be just as angry and disappointed at Obama and Biden doing it

Yes in the OP
ypauly

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Pigeon wrote:
ypauly wrote:Obama and Biden colluded with a foreign power to influence the outcome of an election and as you have all been so against Trump when these people tried to make it look like he was doing I thought you would all be just as angry and disappointed at Obama and Biden doing it

Nah... I don't really care because I don't believe it. Come to that I didn't believe it about Trump either. People are quite happy to blame some shadowy interaction with Putin so that less attention is directed at their own home-made mess, and the US electoral system seems to be a fcuk of a mess. I'm more concerned about the involvement of the giant US commercial surveillance and propaganda outfits.

There is actual evidence of Biden and Obama being involved in what was illegal surveillance, but I get your point
ypauly

Post by manfromdelmonte @ Thu May 14, 2020 11:08 pm

ypauly wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Yes in the OP

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to watch an hour of Hank Flamingo?
Last edited by manfromdelmonte on Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manfromdelmonte

Post by ypauly @ Thu May 14, 2020 11:09 pm

manfromdelmonte wrote:
ypauly wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Yes in the OP

It's they anything that doesn't involve having to watch an hour of Hank Flamingo?

It's all there in one place
ypauly

Post by manfromdelmonte @ Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 pm

ypauly wrote:
manfromdelmonte wrote:
ypauly wrote:
Dirk wrote:

Yes in the OP

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to watch an hour of Hank Flamingo?

It's all there in one place

What you mean to say is, no.
manfromdelmonte

Post by Greg66 @ Thu May 14, 2020 11:46 pm

Unless I am very much mistaken, which never happens, wipe-all-ee’s presence here coincided with him getting the push from PH.

Then he did us the enormous favour of fcuking off from here. And now he is back.

So would it be unfair to assume that said fcuking off was him getting a second PH profile running, and his return is a consequence of him getting banned there again for being an even thicker cnut in the second attempt? No.

Anyway, the subject. Wipe-all-ee is on my ignore list so I have no idea what he’s shitting on about. But I can guess. Let’s see how much of what he says coincides with what I understand reality to be:
- the Obama administration has its eye on Flynn because he was an untrustworthy little shite working with foreign (Russian and Turkish, specifically) governments and neglecting to tell the US government about that.
- it seems that during Obama’s presidency he was probably giving the Russians assurances that Obama imposed expulsions for Russian election interference would be reversed soon, when a certain guy got into the Oval Office, if you know what I mean, tap the nose, wink, shake the hand, nothing more to see here, wink.
- the Obama administration was right to keep an eye on Flynn, because Flynn was exactly what they suspected he was. A crooked piece of shit.
- Flynn was questioned, told of the facts that showed he had been up to criminal no goodery, and lied that he hadn’t.
- Then the FBI said “funny you should say that, General, because here’s some evidence to the contrary.Looks lime you’ve just perjured yourself”.
- Flynn, with the benefit of legal advice, agreed, pleaded guilty and awaited his sentence.
- But wait! Trump appoints fat stooge Barr to head up the DoJ, and Barr, no doubt with absolutely no nudging from Trump whatsoever, because there can’t be any question that Trump of all people might have some skin in this game, tells the prosecutors to drop the prosecution while Flynn is waiting to be sentenced and after he had pleaded guilty.
- And now, in Trump’s thimble sizes mind, that means he can say that Flynn was a stand up guy who never hurt a fly, was completely innocent, and was set up by the bad guys. So extraordinary is this turn of events that the judge in charge of the case (appointed by a Republican President, no,less) has asked for independent arguments to be presented to him to help him decide whether he actually has to agree to this unholy stitch up between the crook (Flynn’s) lawyers and the other crook’s DoJ.
- From there, we get Obamagate. Which means Biden is a criminal too, but Bidengate doesn’t sound as good as Obamagate because Trump hates Obama with a passion even though he has to beat Biden fcuking HELL why is it so difficult to smear two people at once why can I only use one word ok use Obamagate because I hate him more than I want to beat Biden even though I have to beat Biden and besides Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.
- And it is an election year, but Trump is sitting on the covid-19 catastrophe which he is determined to make worse because he thinks that will make him look better.
Greg66

Post by Deuteronomy @ Fri May 15, 2020 8:31 am

Greg66 wrote:Unless I am very much mistaken, which never happens, wipe-all-ee’s presence here coincided with him getting the push from PH.

Then he did us the enormous favour of fcuking off from here. And now he is back.

So would it be unfair to assume that said fcuking off was him getting a second PH profile running, and his return is a consequence of him getting banned there again for being an even thicker cnut in the second attempt? No.

Anyway, the subject. Wipe-all-ee is on my ignore list so I have no idea what he’s shitting on about. But I can guess. Let’s see how much of what he says coincides with what I understand reality to be:
- the Obama administration has its eye on Flynn because he was an untrustworthy little shite working with foreign (Russian and Turkish, specifically) governments and neglecting to tell the US government about that.
- it seems that during Obama’s presidency he was probably giving the Russians assurances that Obama imposed expulsions for Russian election interference would be reversed soon, when a certain guy got into the Oval Office, if you know what I mean, tap the nose, wink, shake the hand, nothing more to see here, wink.
- the Obama administration was right to keep an eye on Flynn, because Flynn was exactly what they suspected he was. A crooked piece of shit.
- Flynn was questioned, told of the facts that showed he had been up to criminal no goodery, and lied that he hadn’t.
- Then the FBI said “funny you should say that, General, because here’s some evidence to the contrary.Looks lime you’ve just perjured yourself”.
- Flynn, with the benefit of legal advice, agreed, pleaded guilty and awaited his sentence.
- But wait! Trump appoints fat stooge Barr to head up the DoJ, and Barr, no doubt with absolutely no nudging from Trump whatsoever, because there can’t be any question that Trump of all people might have some skin in this game, tells the prosecutors to drop the prosecution while Flynn is waiting to be sentenced and after he had pleaded guilty.
- And now, in Trump’s thimble sizes mind, that means he can say that Flynn was a stand up guy who never hurt a fly, was completely innocent, and was set up by the bad guys. So extraordinary is this turn of events that the judge in charge of the case (appointed by a Republican President, no,less) has asked for independent arguments to be presented to him to help him decide whether he actually has to agree to this unholy stitch up between the crook (Flynn’s) lawyers and the other crook’s DoJ.
- From there, we get Obamagate. Which means Biden is a criminal too, but Bidengate doesn’t sound as good as Obamagate because Trump hates Obama with a passion even though he has to beat Biden fcuking HELL why is it so difficult to smear two people at once why can I only use one word ok use Obamagate because I hate him more than I want to beat Biden even though I have to beat Biden and besides Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.
- And it is an election year, but Trump is sitting on the covid-19 catastrophe which he is determined to make worse because he thinks that will make him look better.

Love you sometimes Greggers.
Deuteronomy

Post by Käsemeister @ Fri May 15, 2020 8:37 am

Greg66 wrote:Unless I am very much mistaken, which never happens, wipe-all-ee’s presence here coincided with him getting the push from PH.

Yeah but what’d you know. It’s not you’re all lawyery or anything.
Käsemeister

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 8:42 am

You are very much mistaken as I have not been back to PH in fact your whole post is wrong but as you didn't watch the video in my OP you wont know that.

Thick cnut
ypauly

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 8:53 am

Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".
CJ+

Next

Return to Political Corner