Obamagate

Do you have difficulty sustaining your election?

Re: Obamagate

Post by Strawman @ Fri May 15, 2020 8:59 am

"Lock her up" obviously played well to the mouth breathers who voted Trump 2016, that there was no crime and she never got prosecuted is brushed over with the new campaign slogan for Trump 2020 'Obamagate' another load of fluff and inuendo leading nowhere.
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 40946
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 am

Strawman wrote:"Lock her up" obviously played well to the mouth breathers who voted Trump 2016, that there was no crime and she never got prosecuted is brushed over with the new campaign slogan for Trump 2020 'Obamagate' another load of fluff and inuendo leading nowhere.

As she funded the Steale dossier that has now been shown as bollocks I would say she is in this as deep as the rest.
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:05 am

CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by Strawman @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:10 am

.
Last edited by Strawman on Fri May 15, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 40946
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am

ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by thekungfury @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am

CJ+ wrote:No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

I wonder if that's why they make them an hour long? So that their followers can use them as "evidence" and then when people clearly won't watch Stan Galabingo ranting for an hour they can keep repeating "YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE VIDEO".

As a related aside the ascendance of these grifters on youtube, twitter etc. is fascinating, often hilarious and also mildly terrifying. It's a huge business for them built on nothing but hate and fear. And it's often paper thin. It was very lucrative for Katie Hopkins for a long time right up until she crossed the line where even Daily Mail said "woah there, that's too much for us" and then she got sued and lost her house. Milo Yiannopoulos was their poster boy and as a Jewish gay he was the ultimate "I can't a homophobic anti-semite, I have a Jewish gay friend!" right up until he said priests fcuking choir boys was OK. He's also skint now and nobody wants anything to do with him.

Candace Owens is now their "I can't be a sexist racist, I have a black female friend!" but I reckon she's on borrowed time. If she slips up they'll literally lynch her. She's pushing anti-lockdown, anti-vax stuff at the moment though so that should keep her going for a while.

There are always people ready to take their place though and the terrifying part is simple people (who don't realise they're simple) like Wipe All fall for it hook line and sinker. Watch their videos giving them ad revenue. Buy their books. Donate to their "legal fees" etc.etc. It's all BS. Alex Jones (ranty Info Wars, not lovely One Show) admitted in court he plays a character but he's still used as a source by them.
User avatar
thekungfury
 
Posts: 37559
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:29 am

Also, don't say "MSM", it makes you sound like a 45-year-old virgin who spends his evenings and weekends researching how to be a FOTL.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 am

CJ+ wrote:Also, don't say "MSM", it makes you sound like a 45-year-old virgin who spends his evenings and weekends researching how to be a FOTL.

Fotl?
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 am

Last edited by Damien Thorn on Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 14465
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 am

CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:04 am

Damien Thorn wrote:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Lol that certainly isn't me.


Slightly OT my lovely other half has had to deal with a couple of these professionally (she is a screw) and tells me they can be fun
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:07 am

ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.

Jesus. It seems that even I've done more research into your new boyf than you have. He's never been in the FBI. He was plod, and then joined the Secret Service.

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[4] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[4]

Bongino's book about his career as a Secret Service agent, Life Inside the Bubble, was released in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[5]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[6][7][1] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[6] In response to the criticism from an anonymous former colleague, Bongino stated "There's nothing confidential in the book" and "It's not a tell-all. It's my tale of the Secret Service."[8]


Oh look. Turns out he's full of shit. Surprise!!
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 am

CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.

Jesus. It seems that even I've done more research into your new boyf than you have. He's never been in the FBI. He was plod, and then joined the Secret Service.

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[4] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[4]

Bongino's book about his career as a Secret Service agent, Life Inside the Bubble, was released in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[5]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[6][7][1] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[6] In response to the criticism from an anonymous former colleague, Bongino stated "There's nothing confidential in the book" and "It's not a tell-all. It's my tale of the Secret Service."[8]


Oh look. Turns out he's full of shit. Surprise!!

So secret service not FBI, my bad as I thought it was FBI that looked after the potus


Still knows though doesn't he and as ex plod will understand evidence
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:17 am

CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.

Jesus. It seems that even I've done more research into your new boyf than you have. He's never been in the FBI. He was plod, and then joined the Secret Service.

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[4] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[4]

Bongino's book about his career as a Secret Service agent, Life Inside the Bubble, was released in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[5]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[6][7][1] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[6] In response to the criticism from an anonymous former colleague, Bongino stated "There's nothing confidential in the book" and "It's not a tell-all. It's my tale of the Secret Service."[8]


Oh look. Turns out he's full of shit. Surprise!!
I read that too, and considered quoting the parts on here where his claims to "know" things were thoroughly refuted by peers.

But then I remembered how it went with ypauly in the Trump thread and couldn't be bothered. In the end it felt pointless trying to engage with him.

Also, don't expect ypauly to provide the citations and sources from the YouTube video he posted, I asked him to do that with the lengthy video he posted on the Trump thread but he wouldn't.
Last edited by Damien Thorn on Fri May 15, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 14465
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:19 am

You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by DI Burnside @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 am

Why are you all still engaging with this tw@t ?
User avatar
DI Burnside
 
Posts: 18828
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Location: Beds
Highscores: 7

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:35 am

CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:37 am

ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la
But you just said here:



ypauly wrote:he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.


that what he has done is exactly why what he says is worth listening to.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 14465
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:38 am

DI Burnside wrote:Why are you all still engaging with this tw@t ?

Because they must defend Obama/Attack Trump at all costs


Oh you can't see me, nor anything else that doesn't support your confirmation bias
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by DI Burnside @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:40 am

youfcukingidiot.jpg
youfcukingidiot.jpg (6.77 KiB) Viewed 80 times
User avatar
DI Burnside
 
Posts: 18828
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Location: Beds
Highscores: 7

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:43 am

ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la

What.
fcuking.
Evidence?

Just give me the links. I'm not watching the video.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by Disastrous @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:43 am

I’m delighted to not have seen any of the shit being posted here.
User avatar
Disastrous
Monkey Licker!
 
Posts: 39809
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 am

Damien Thorn wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la
But you just said here:



ypauly wrote:he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.


that what he has done is exactly why what he says is worth listening to.

Yes two statements that are correct, if you need his credentials to look at the evidence they are there, but an attack on the person presenting the evidence just because you don't like the evidence renders what he does irrelevant to the case as the evidence is not about him
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:47 am

Disastrous wrote:I’m delighted to not have seen any of the shit being posted here.

I don't think you have got the hang of the internet if blank screens are your thing
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:49 am

CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la

What.
fcuking.
Evidence?

Just give me the links. I'm not watching the video.

Excuse me for pointing this out but joining a thread to say you are not going to take part isn't an efficient use of your time
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 am

Damien Thorn wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.

Jesus. It seems that even I've done more research into your new boyf than you have. He's never been in the FBI. He was plod, and then joined the Secret Service.

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[4] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[4]

Bongino's book about his career as a Secret Service agent, Life Inside the Bubble, was released in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[5]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[6][7][1] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[6] In response to the criticism from an anonymous former colleague, Bongino stated "There's nothing confidential in the book" and "It's not a tell-all. It's my tale of the Secret Service."[8]


Oh look. Turns out he's full of shit. Surprise!!
I read that too, and considered quoting the parts on here where his claims to "know" things were thoroughly refuted by peers.

But then I remembered how it went with ypauly in the Trump thread and couldn't be bothered. In the end it felt pointless trying to engage with him.

Also, don't expect ypauly to provide the citations and sources from the YouTube video he posted, I asked him to do that with the lengthy video he posted on the Trump thread but he wouldn't.


It's not wouldn't but couldn't as I have no idea how to take things from a video, you lot on here should know my IT skills are lacking as I have asked for help several times most recently in one of the music threads how you all embed youtube video like here



http://www.chew-the-fat.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40974
Last edited by ypauly on Fri May 15, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Obamagate

Post by CJ+ @ Fri May 15, 2020 10:57 am

ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la

What.
fcuking.
Evidence?

Just give me the links. I'm not watching the video.

Excuse me for pointing this out but joining a thread to say you are not going to take part isn't an efficient use of your time

I know that seems awfully clever to you, but it's pretty fuckin' rude to ask that people watch an hour-long video without any summary or supporting links. Also, if the evidence is so very damning, why hasn't Trump - with his control of the USSC, Judiciary, and Senate - done a single fcuking thing about it? Is it because the evidence ain't all that, or what?
Last edited by CJ+ on Fri May 15, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 17440
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Obamagate

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri May 15, 2020 11:03 am

ypauly wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la
But you just said here:



ypauly wrote:he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.


that what he has done is exactly why what he says is worth listening to.

Yes two statements that are correct, if you need his credentials to look at the evidence they are there, but an attack on the person presenting the evidence just because you don't like the evidence renders what he does irrelevant to the case as the evidence is not about him


I'm not attacking the person. I'm querying the logic of your argument.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 14465
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Obamagate

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri May 15, 2020 11:04 am

ypauly wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Oh mate.

No-one's going to watch an hour of some random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera.

And no, said random wingnut on YouTube ranting at a camera does not constitute "a source".

He has been right all along and if you watch he provides sources and evidence for everything he says unlike the MSM

Actual evidence aswell not the imaginary Adam Schiff type of evidence you have all been wanking iver for the last 3 years.

So be a good egg, and provide the sources, so I don't have to spend an hour watching the kind of cnut who goes on Infowars.
he is an ex FBI agent who used to keep the president safe he knows about things like evidence and isn't the usual youtube nut job.

Jesus. It seems that even I've done more research into your new boyf than you have. He's never been in the FBI. He was plod, and then joined the Secret Service.

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[4] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[4]

Bongino's book about his career as a Secret Service agent, Life Inside the Bubble, was released in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[5]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[6][7][1] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[6] In response to the criticism from an anonymous former colleague, Bongino stated "There's nothing confidential in the book" and "It's not a tell-all. It's my tale of the Secret Service."[8]


Oh look. Turns out he's full of shit. Surprise!!
I read that too, and considered quoting the parts on here where his claims to "know" things were thoroughly refuted by peers.

But then I remembered how it went with ypauly in the Trump thread and couldn't be bothered. In the end it felt pointless trying to engage with him.

Also, don't expect ypauly to provide the citations and sources from the YouTube video he posted, I asked him to do that with the lengthy video he posted on the Trump thread but he wouldn't.


It's not wouldn't but couldn't as I have no idea how to take things from a video, you lot on here should know my IT skills are lacking as I have asked for help several times most recently in one of the music threads how you all embed youtube video like here



http://www.chew-the-fat.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40974


Well firstly, you watch it and then write the relevant bits for people to debate without them having to watch the video.

And secondly, you embedded a YouTube video into your op.
Last edited by Damien Thorn on Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 14465
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Obamagate

Post by ypauly @ Fri May 15, 2020 11:07 am

CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
ypauly wrote:
CJ+ wrote:You'd know he was Secret Service if you'd looked at his friggin' Wikipedia page, or read nothing more than the title of his book called "The Fight: A Secret Service Agent's Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine".

He's just another right-wing nutbag who's out to sell books.

Why would I need to look? what he is doing or has done is irrelevant, we are talking about what Obama/Biden/Clinton was up to and their corruption, he is just the one presenting the evidence while you put your fingers in your ears and go La la la

What.
fcuking.
Evidence?

Just give me the links. I'm not watching the video.

Excuse me for pointing this out but joining a thread to say you are not going to take part isn't an efficient use of your time

I know that seems awfully clever to you, but it's pretty fuckin' rude to ask that people watch an hour-long video without any summary or supporting links. Also, if the evidence is so very damning, why hasn't Trump - with his control of the USSC, Judiciary, and Senate - done a single fcuking thing about it? Is it because the evidence ain't all that, or what?

Things are being done that's why the evidence has come out. It's not rude to post a video, I am not making you watch it, nor am I making you post in this thread, that's your choice, I just found it fascinating so shared it.
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Political Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

yt
  Enable youtube titles